Friday, September 26, 2008

Last Info Post for a while...

There was some stuff I forgot to post, namely this site and pampasosa's list which is below the cut. I've also listed a couple of new stuff I've found which I hope to upload this weekend along with all the other things I have from the previous list.


Fight Game

Waku Waku 7 : Fernandez Ultimate boss use drain kiss attack.
Aggressor of Dark Kombat : female character use blow kiss super move ( only 1 female charcarter ).
Garou Mark of the Wolves : b.jenet use blow kiss after hyper move
Power Instinct 1 : Otane use drain kiss ( thrown).
Arcana heart : Liselotte use kiss attack (found video in youtube)
Fighter Kototai : Emmie use drain kiss attack (thrown ) and super drain kiss attack (hyper move)

Movies
Elektra : female enemy use venom kiss
Hellraiser 2: hellbound : female enemy use death kiss
Buffy 2X04 inca mummy girl: female girl use drain kiss.

- I also remember Rouge from Power Stone using a kiss in her special attack (though if you blink you'll miss it).
- One of the crew members in Skies of Arcadia use one as part of the group attack.
- Marjoly has one in Disgaea 3.
- A woman from Zyuranger blows a kiss that entangles its victims in webs. (seen in this blog).
- I think there's a character in Avengers the Initiative.
- I found one the other day but I can't remember the title. It was formerly a puppet show that was remade as a 3D cartoon. I don't think it aired in America, but I read the description on wikipedia.
- Doronjo from Tatsunoko vs Capcom, if this is any indication.
- BlackCat from Spiderman: Web of Shadows... maybe. It only shows part of it in this clip
- Lego Batman gives both Ivy and Catwoman a deadly kiss.
- In this game, most (all?) of the characters can "attack" you with a kiss. Here's a walkthru

I'm probably forgetting a few others, so I'll update as they come to me. Thanks for all the contributions so far, and I'll try to get them up as soon as possible.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you open and run that one game in the link? Like, I couldn't get it to go D:

Anonymous said...

Click on ero_Night.exe. You'll need the latest version of Flash to run it.

Anonymous said...

Where is that? OH, do I need winrar to open it?

Anonymous said...

Sorry to post a bazillion comments on this particular entry, but Lore-san, I just wanted to let you know that I found the vid with Marjoly from Disgaea 3 doing her kiss attack. It's on this video at around 2:26 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc0k4M970jM

Not exactly a very good (Etna's sexy beam is much more amusing ;3) but still it is an addition to the collection. Regardless, I just thought I'd make a little bit of a contribution. Lore-san, you've been awesome to me, and awesome to everyone who visits this blog. You deserve a little help once in a while >:3

Anonymous said...

you i agree with masterwarrior79, you've been cool. if you eed any help let use know

Anonymous said...

Wow Bouncer, that means a lot. I haven't done THAT much, I've just given a few things up here and there, really nothing much in the long run, at least not in comparison to you guys XD

Anyway, I am actually looking for something. See, I'm a MAJOR fan of Monster Rancher, especially of Pixie from Monster Rancher and her kiss attack. I noticed that this site already has the attack from Monster Rancher 2, but I would LOVE it if we could get it from the other Monster Rancher games. I'm gonna get looking in the near future, and if I find anything I'll definitely post a link here. However, I would love it if you guys might wanna help o3o

Anonymous said...

I could have sworn I made a post saying where to download Flash...*

Anyways, you can get it here

Sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for the clip, I've actually found a few more stuff but I've been too out of it to make a "real" post about them. Do you all prefer these info posts with links to them but no preview pics, and little descriptions or should I hold what I've found until I can make an "honest" post for them?

As for Monster Rancher, I'll get on that. I remember finding a copy of Evo for dirt cheap a long time ago, but I never picked it up. Even if I did, I doubt I would be able to share the footage with out a capture device or camera.

lore

*I remember now, I hit preview but not post.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick bit on EVO: IT SUCKS. Monster rancher 4 is SIGNIFICANTLY better. However, it's really easy to get a pixie in EVO, and most pixies you can get start off with a kiss attack, and if I remember correctly it was pretty good ^_^

In my opinion, regarding your posts, I frankly like the archived (as you said) "honest" posts, however I really would rather have A post than no post, so in my opinion, whatever is easiest for you is good for me.

Anonymous said...

Erotical Nights I remember that one the devil girl boss is strong

lets see in Shin Megami Tensei Imagine theres a skill call "Blow a Kiss"

um in Seven days ep20 there is a woman name michelle whos favorite killing is a cyanide pill via kiss

that's all I can think of right now... wait a sec I thought Fernandez was male

Anonymous said...

Man when you said last info post for a while, you really meant FOR A WHILE! Do you know when you r going to start posting things again? oh and Lazydude, what Shin Megami Tensei game are you talking about? I cant seem to find that skill anywhere.

Anonymous said...

rb9 here. Got a juicy tease for you guys.

Check out Castlevania Judgment, released in Jap but not in US yet for Wii
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/dracula_wii/ -characters -Carmilla

And about halfway in this video here.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42867.html

Fuck that. I know, huh. So close. Still pretty damn hot.

Anonymous said...

http://www.comicbooklesbians.co.uk/tarot.html

buttload of kisses at this site, some magical, some just hot.

-rb9

Anonymous said...

Mkmd13 I was talking about the mmo

also in some of the older SMT game iirc there are a few female demons that use a kiss move that causes paralysis

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!!!!!! you just made my day!!!!!! The Shin Megami Tensie series has an MMO!!!!! Thank you soooooo much!!!!

Anonymous said...

@lorelivin: Do you have YM or MSN?

P.S. I found one character who can also kiss.
http://img06.nj.us.mangafox.com/store/manga/71/234.0/compressed/msn_c234_02.jpg

Anonymous said...

To Brent

Hey that link doesnt work, you may want to repost it.

Anonymous said...

link works fine. nice pic.

Anonymous said...

Someone should check if the older links still work.

Aoi and Mitsuki
Erotic Torture Chamber
Kiddy Grade 5

(only things I found so far that didn't work)

Character: Shiori
Series: Negima!
Effect: Drain/Copy Appearance
Method: Direct

Anonymous said...

Well the link still doesnt work for me for some reason :/

Anonymous said...

Best you just copy the link and paste it. Or you can look for Negima and read the captured princess or something volume.

Anonymous said...

kk well i searched it up in google and found it.

Anonymous said...

http://video.aol.com/video/succubus/1760537

Superboy Season 1 / Ep. 24

Character : succubus
Effect : drain kiss

pampasosa

Anonymous said...

Hey Pampasosa.... the link didn't work D:

Anonymous said...

yea the link didnt work, maybe they took down the video...

Anonymous said...

Lore-saaan.... where are the updates? I miss your awesome updates D:

Anonymous said...

Lime-Iro Senkitan Episode 13

doesn't work