Friday, September 5, 2008

Joousama Wars (and friends)



Name: ?? (Can't read Japanese)
Series: Joousama Wars
Kiss Effect: Transform and Drain
Contact Method: Direct

See below the cut.


Haruka Inui is a pervert. Which is fine, because he's my kind of pervert, the kind who isn't afraid to illustrate the most insane sexual fantasies you can ever imagine. So it didn't surprise me when he had this witch turn her slave girl into a gelatinous penis with a kiss. Hell, I figured it was business as usual. It should also be noted that the kiss also restores her youth as shown in the image above. Needless to say, I've been trying hard to track down Inui-sensei's lesser known works, but it's not going so well.

Anyways, I added two other scans (from Haruka Inui's popular "Ogenki Clinic" series and Jim Balent's "Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose") just so this post didn't feel as lonely. They're both "magic kisses" but they're effect is slightly grounded in reality. Slightly.





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you tell me were you got the scans for all mangas

Anonymous said...

alright so as i said im heading out soon but great post- the comic i posted in the group has enslaving kisses, feel free to repost.

comics are cool, gelatinous penis = lol

rico

Anonymous said...

yo it's your friend bouncer44s, long time i got some more ref. for you

Ikkitousen Great Guardians Episode 10
-the character actually does this alot in the series.

Zero no Tsukaima: Princesses no Rondo Episode 6
-i actually think you'll like this one alot....

oh also were did you get the scans for Ogenki Clinic. those are almost impossible to find

Anonymous said...

The princesses no rondo is pretty awesome! I love that scene at the end of part 2 (on the one I saw) where one of the good maids gets converted... priceless!

rb

Anonymous said...

The ogenki clinic scans came from Here They have all of the ones released in English (which should be all of them). The other scans I got from IRC, or Direct Connect. Maybe a few torrents and rapidshares, but I don't have a particular spot I go to find them.


To rico:
That comic was lovely rico, and it's a shame to see you lying low from now on but I wish you the best. If anyone wants to see it, they should join the group, so I won't steal your thunder by hosting it here.


To bouncer44:
I'll take a look at those clips now. Thanks again for the help.

Anonymous said...

What's that comic on the right with the pixies? I wanna know where I can read that :3

Anonymous said...

It's on the same site as the Ogenki clinic scans. It's called "Tarot: Witch of the Black rose"

Anonymous said...

Go to this site it’s so funny
http://rivelry.weebly.com/

bouncer44s

Anonymous said...

what gruop can you send a link oh and that is a funny site

Anonymous said...

Can you link me to where I can download "Tarot: Witch of the Black rose"? I wanna read o3o

Anonymous said...

Okay, never mind my last comment. Does anyone know which issue that page is from?

Anonymous said...

Where can I find the "Tarot: Witch of the Black rose" scan? (I know this has been asked before, but can someone at least give a particular scan?)

Anonymous said...

^ Excuse my typo. Can someone give a particular URL?