Sunday, July 20, 2008

Soul Calibur IV


Name: Tira
Series: Soul Calibur IV
Kiss Effect: Death
Contact Method: Direct






I apologize for not uploading anything new in awhile, but I figured I when I did I should post something fresh. I won't be able to post as often this month and next month because of an employment opportunity I was given but when I have time (and resources) I'll do what I can.

For the latest entry into the prolific fighting series, Critical Finishers were added to punish turtles and provide a flashy end to a match and what better way for a bi-polar angel of death to provide a flashy end then to do so with a kiss.

Of course, if pigtailed psychos aren't your thing, you can always bestow a set of deadly lips on your own creation with the game's Create a Soul feature.

EDIT 4/25/10: Added a video with the rest of the female cast using Cassandra and Tira's Critical Finish.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

So I was able to translate a little bit of the first giga heroines kiss clip I sent over. My Japanese ain't too great but for the most part what I came up with seems to make sense given the scenario:

Scene 1 (Kiss)- 3 lines:

1st line: can't make out
2nd line: It's eaten so much it's full, it seems. (could refer to the leeches eating their powers)
3rd line: Become completely absorbed. (the verb could mean inhaled, engulfed, absorbed, etc.)

*sexy kisses*

Scene 2 (Kneeling) 2 lines

1st line: From now on, you will join my people. (there's an o kude at the end of the command, which I think indicates a slight tone of please, which could be teasing here.)
2nd evil: Yes, EVIRRU MASTERU (evil master)

*kneel*

Anonymous said...

I've played SC4 recently. Great game, I gotta say. Thing about this particular critical finish that really annoyed me is that it was very vague, you could barely actually see that there was any kissing. It was more implied than anything, and it really annoyed me. I guess they did that so that they wouldn't get an M rating. Why would they get an M rating for showing kissing? Well, a girl on girl or a guy on guy kiss (for those who don't know or didn't read, you can make your own characters and give them the fighting styles of the other characters) simply isn't quite appropriate. DAMN YOU, ESRB! AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO!!!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68_iE7kyjzE

here's a yummy one. I wrote my last fiction :) hope you enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I just kick her ass with Asteroth