Sunday, June 15, 2008

Phantasy Star Portable


Name: Helga Neumann
Series: Phantasy Star Portable
Kiss Effect: Tranform (?)
Contact Method: Direct

Watch here (Scene 7) and here (Scene 9)


A terrorist employed by the Illuminus, an organization that attempts to restore human supremacy to a government that promotes racial equality. She possesses the ability to transmit the "SEED Virus" transforming anyone she places her lips on into an obedient monster.

Perhaps pesmerga can add Helga to his site







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

I have something made of pure win for ya. I don't know much about the movie but it's a sizzling scene- aphrodisiac gas (implied) then sensual kisses that make the girls obey to throw themselves down to a giant animal.

On a different note, can you reupload that video from the previous post I was asking about in the comments? (if that was yours)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68_iE7kyjzE


-rico

Anonymous said...

That is nice.

I mentioned in the other post that I couldn't find the clip and I never downloaded it so I can't upload it.

Anonymous said...

Here are some CV resources... this site is probably the best for all the pics.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/mrp/2/unique-dos2.htm

Lilith is on that page. I think most of them are on there.

-rico

Anonymous said...

Hey Lore, when are we gonna get some new stuff? I check this site every day hoping for new stuff xD

Anonymous said...

agreed, we miss you lore. thanks for the contributions.