Saturday, August 22, 2009

Batman Arkham Asylum

Name: Poison Ivy
Series: Batman
Kiss Effect: Death
Contact Method: Direct

Boss Fight NO KISS SHOWN

12:44 A.M. update: http://www.justin.tv/byron_420 <-- this stream seems to be before the Ivy battle, but I'm not sure how much later this person will play.

Oh and thanks to ricobanderas9 for "persuading" the other chatters on the stream to direct him to the other streams.

Aug. 23, 7:40 P.M. update: This stream is live again so let's see what happens.


So you may be wondering why Poison Ivy gets yet another entry in the blog. I feel she deserves it for one, but this is posts purpose is more to show that I'm still alive and that I will continue to update the blog.

You may also be wondering why I haven't posted a video of her using her fatal kiss and that's because, I'm not sure it's even in the game. I hope Rocksteady wouldn't omit it and IF it were to be in the game it would probably be as one of the many "game over" sequences you get when losing in this game (some of the others, especially those featuring the Joker, are hilarious so I recommend you watch them as well.)

There is hope:
As of this posting, this livestream should be a couple of hours before the fight with Ivy (assuming he decides to play again tonight) and he's playing on the hard difficulty so it's likely that he may lose. While I feel a little bad rooting against him, I'm sure we can all agree that it's worth it.

Once the footage is captured I'll post it here as well, so those who miss the stream will still be able to see it.



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

they probably took it out like the motherf*cking idiots they are.

rb9

Anonymous said...

so that dude didn't even stream ivy... said so in chat

anyway somebody linked me to this
http://www.justin.tv/beenii/archive

apparently she has multiple bad endings, most of the endings are just a shot of the villain tho, iono tho. ive looked through there to no avail. anybody else have luck?

rb

Anonymous said...

scratch that
http://www.justin.tv/byron_420/archive

there are a lot of players streaming. apparently all of it is on there somewhere, some guy says...

Disclaimer said...

It looks the last video you linked is currently playing just before Ivy. So... I'll post it on the blog and see what happens. But it's late so I'm not sure if I'll be able to cap it.

And about the "shot of the villain" thing. Bane's gameover shot has him grabbing Batman and breaking him over his knee, so...

Even if Ivy just kisses the camera, that'll be good enough for me (if she leaves a lip print even better).

Anonymous said...

yeah im watchin it rite now

ditto. this guy sucks and the chat is fucking hilarious, we're all having a blast. ill let you know if he even makes it there tonite

Anonymous said...

ok, got to that part. only saw two ends and they were stupid, very stupid, just her saying some one-liner. there may be more but im not too hopeful at this point

Disclaimer said...

That's disappointing. But I only saw one end when I was looking through his archives.

Anonymous said...

Lore try ot search :

Superbooy 01 25
episode name : Succubus

Anonymous said...

lol 'persuading' some of the ppl were jerks until i helped them find a freaking bane video

Anonymous said...

oh most of the times he died were leading up to the boss, not during it

Disclaimer said...

Okay, I saw them now. Still, I refuse to give up hope. Maybe there's a special requirement... getting killed by the Vines? Dying in the second half of the Ivy battle.

The revolutionary stream is live right now so maybe we'll see something.

Anonymous said...

no! give up hope! it's hopeless! i was thinking of doing a fic about it tho.

revolutionary finished that. he's not streaming it... look at my other comment. hes just dong challenges