Saturday, January 31, 2009

Super Robot Wars MX

Name: AI1
Series: Super Robot Wars MX
Kiss Effect: Damage\Teleport
Contact Method: Direct



Download Scene


Having never played any of the Super Robot Wars games, I decided to research just who this character is. Unfortunately, the story lines are so convoluted that I gave up soon after starting. What I did find out was that the AI1 is some kind of Artificial Intelligence Unit that this woman either helped build or stole or something. Regardless, she pulls you inside it and sends you out (into greater danger) with a kiss.

This video reminds me of another character with a kiss that sends people eleswhere, from an anime called Darker Than Black. i think it's from episode 20, I'll have to look into it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the findings of your research! :3