Thursday, May 8, 2008

Some Words

As you may have noticed, I started adding streaming flash videos to some of the recent videos. Eventually all of the downloadable videos will be like that (hopefully by the weekend) so hopefully those who were having trouble before can enjoy the videos without all the trouble.

Also, I've finally got some more free time so maybe I'll be able to capture some video soon. There are a few videos I'm looking for, specifically an episode of "Black Scorpion" entitled "Kiss of Death" and an episode of Hercules with Aphrodite. Aside from that, there's a comic called Breathtaker and a character named LOVE from Bobobo (plus a few more surprises), so hopefully this month will be filled with updates.

On a side note, ricobanderas9's youtube account was closed so the DQVIII and the Final Fantasy VII video no longer work. I remember finding a site that had a video of all of Jessica's moves, so the DQVIII thing isn't a problem, but I don't know where to find any videos of Pollensalta...

EDIT: I uploaded all the streaming videos. Thanks to neonekojitayarou for the youtube videos.

7 comments:

RB said...

Yeah man, youtube went belly-up. Who knows, we've stirred up enough of a Japanese fanbase to where they might help us.

Anonymous said...

While I can't say I've researched the exact details, I have my doubts that this specific fetish has enough of a following to constitute much more than this blog or rb's yahoo group.

Unless some major breakthrough comes around, reupping as things go down seems to be the most realistic choice.

Anonymous said...

On an off-topic note, do you have some sort of online contact info listed somewhere? found and clipped a relevant scene but I couldn't seem to find an e-mail address or a way to get it to you.

Anonymous said...

hey man do you have a way ia can contact you without having to post stuff on the commints because i other clips you can use i can help you with the ones you are trying to find

Anonymous said...

joedouce2k5@yahoo.com

That's my e-mail.

I guess the comment system is inconvenient? I don't check my e-mail that often so I wouldn't expect me to get back to you so soon. And with my erratic schedule, it will typically be later than sooner.

Anonymous said...

i sent you a e-mail did you get it?

Anonymous said...

Yup, I'll upload the stuff later today.