Friday, April 4, 2008

Big Wolf On Campus Episode 320


Name: Sloane
Series: Big Wolf On Campus
Kiss Effect: Death and Resurrection
Contact Method: Direct or Indirect




Download Scene


This will be the final video I found thanks to bouncer44s recent comments that I will upload tonight, though I have to say it's really goofy. The first clip is the ever popular "Kiss of Death" but the guy remains as a poltergeist which makes things annoying. In any case, the next clip has her destroying paper with a kiss; it's not very exciting. Next she demonstrates her powers on some plant and finally she engages in what has to be the most retarded battle I've ever seen. Enjoy.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

file seems to be down, unfortunately

Disclaimer said...

It works fine for me. Would you like me to reupload it elsewhere?