Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Chrono Cross


Name: Flea
Series: Chrono Cross
Kiss Effect: Confuse
Contact Method: Indirect



Basic Attack

Some of the more observant among you may have noticed that I uploaded the Flea video well over a week ago. I can assure you the disparity between the upload and this post was NOT due to laziness or procrastination but to an inability to find the right pictures to post. Regardless, here's Flea a man (though the images below beg to differ) whose seductive stare comes bundled with a kiss at no extra charge.

Also, the pictures below depict Flea as he appears in Chrono Trigger. If someone wants me to upload the attack from that title, I'd be more than happy.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT'S A TRAP XD

Well, kinda sorta. Regardless, thanks for putting an article on the site about this vid. I've really been wondering about Flea, as I've never played Chrono Cross, and I really enjoyed the vid. I gotta say, I LOOOVE the pics that you put up in this article!